With a reliable scope you won’t feel that you have wasted that perfect opportunity to bring down your target.
Therefore it is necessary that you obtain the best scope in the market for your gun. I have provided an overview of one of the most noteworthy scopes in the market in this article.
The scope is: Nikon P-223 4-12×40 BDC 600. I recommend it to the users because of its top quality performance.
Now I will provide the overview of the most noteworthy features of the scope:
Overview of the most Noteworthy features of the scope
- Similar to Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600, the scope provides BDC six hundred Reticle with open circle targeting points and hash signs from hundred to six hundred yards.
- It can perform a speedy hand-turn. That can be specified as quarter inch for hundred yard adjustments with Turrets that provide rapid action.
- The scope is manufactured using the optics that is developed using several coatings for improved brightness and light transfer.
- Calibrations have been made convenient with Spring-Equipped turrets that can be adjusted to zero resetting instantly.
- The scope is streamlined to be utilized with the Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Match Technology.
After providing information about the noteworthy features of the scope I will outline the description of few of the specific features of the gun.
- Nikon has increased its product line of accurate optics for MSR series rifles by providing an improved magnification for the famous P-223 scope.
- The product is introduced in the market with 4-12X40 coupled with six hundred reticle.
- The latest P-223 provides the opportunity to the user to perform effective precision shooting with AR rifle over the longer distances.
- The P-223 is manufactured using matte finish. It is developed using the lenses that are manufactured with several layers of coating.
- This scope introduces a new technology that enables one scope to provide options for two different approaches to bullet drop reimbursement.
- One of the methods to reimburse the bullet drop over longer distances is by applying the use of BDC six hundred reticle that is coupled by open circle targeting points and hash signs from hundred to six hundred yards.
- The BDC six hundred reticle was manufactured specially for the course of the .223 Rem or five and a half unit NATO round that has a tip bullet with specification of fifty five grain polymer.
- It provides best result when utilized with Spot On Ballistic Match Technology.
- The second way of reimbursing the bullet drop is by applying the use of Nikon’s fast action system for the turrets.
- That requires the shooters to calibrate the scope according to the distances and to keep the horizontal cursor of the BDC reticle aimed on the target.
- Ranges as far as hundred to six hundred yards can be calibrated by applying the use of Nikon’s fast action system for the turrets.
- It is a fast and convenient option for long distance shooting.
Benefits of the Nikon P-223 4-12×40 BDC 600
- I will recommend this scope to the users simply for two reasons.
- Number one, this scope is developed top provide top class performance.
- Number two, it offers the precision shooting that is paralleled by no other scope in the market.
- This scope is an incredible improvement over the previous P series scopes.
- That is because it offers improved zoom feature for targeting.
- The scope can provide quality zoom for bringing down the targets.
- I guarantee that with this scope you will never miss any target.
- You will be able to shoot down targets over the longer ranges with extreme accuracy.
Pros and Cons of this product
This scope can be mounted on following types of rifles
- Stag Model 6 AR
- Winchester model 70
- 223 Rem Weather by Vanguard
- Mossberg MVP .223
- Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .223
The scope can also be used on many other rifles that are compatible it.
Tips for using this scope
- The scope can be mounted on the barrel of the gun with a set of rings.
- The rings can be conveniently adjusted on the barrel to mount the scope.
- You can easily adjust the scope to hit the targets between the ranges of 150 yards to 400 yards.
- The scope can hold a zero after being calibrated.
- You will need to adjust the scope each time it hits the target with lesser precision, until the zero setting has been calibrated.
What customers are saying on Amazon.com?
Nikon P-223 4-12×40 BDC 600 is the best purchase worth its money. The precision scope can be calibrated to provide top class shooting to the marksmen. The scope comes with the new technology that is not offered in any other scope. It allows the user to either use BDC or turrets for shooting. That can immensely increase the shooting performance. This scope is effective for medium to long distance shooting because of improved zoom feature. The scope can be calibrated easily to hold a zero. It is manufactured using optics with several layers of coating. That allows for increased brightness and better transfer of light, making it easier for the user to spot the target. P-223 is a scope that is equipped with numerous features to provide top class shooting experience. This scope is compatible with a large number of rifles, making it the most versatile scope that is available for shooting. If you want a scope that can hit the target, round after round then you must install this scope on your rifle.