[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B006YVT0R8″ cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ar15scopecent-20″]Scope is one of the most demandable accessory for the gun. It is required for precision shooting and it enables the shooter to prevent the wastage of ammunition while hitting the targets. Therefore a good scope is essential when it comes to shooting. Therefore, one of the high tech scopes: Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 has been introduced in the market for top class shooting experience. You can refer tips for purchasing a hunting scope here.
Copious, reliable Eye Relief, can make your brows safe and comfortable. The scope is safe to use despite of the most sturdily recoiling cartridges and lightweight rifles. BDC six hundred Reticle is manufactured specially for the course with the specification of .223 Rem and almost five and a half unit NATO ammunition with tip bullet that has a specification of fifty five grain polymer.
Accurate, ¼ minute of angle hand-turn strategic-Style, turrets with zero-reset and positive tapped reticle calibration can make you hold a zero quickly. They will also help in maintaining the setting even when there is repeated recoil.
Top features of the product
Now I will mention the detailed description of the product:
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 rifle scope improves the Nikon’s series of precision scopes for AR rifles.
- The scope is designed with the immense speed sight detection mechanism and top class long-distance precision for AR series rifles that come equipped with .223 cartridges.
- The P-223’s complete lens system is entirely multi-coated for top quality brightness.
- It provides light transmission up to 98%.
- The P223 3-9×40 provides the registered Nikon BDC 600 reticle and strategic-styled turrets that have Zero reset feature to streamline field adjustments.
- Its famous and diversified magnification range makes it the perfect scope for a wide range of AR series that can be used for different types of range work and hunting occasions.
- The P-223 like all other types of rifle scopes is streamlined for use with Nikon’s different technologies.
- It can be effectively coupled with Nikon’s Ballistic Technology that allows to shoot the target spot on.
- Spot On enables the user to find out all the specific aiming points on the BDC 600 reticle according to the precise ammunition and load.
- The visibility of the scope may appear bit unclear in the ambient lighting conditions. That is most likely to be the case with indoor light.
- The visibility may also become blurry with artificial lighting.
- The gun comes with the Turret feature that can reset it to zero. It can help in field adjustments.
- Nikon has incorporated this feature into all the new rifle scopes.
- To use this feature you have to sight-in like you do it every time.
- Then you will have to raise the spring-equipped adjustment knob.
- Afterwards, rotate it to the “zero”.
- Then you will be required to reengage.
- Therefore, field calibrations are now very simple. You only need to dial in your successive ranges.
- You are required to calibrate the focus mechanism at the rear of the P-223 to maintain the reticle for appearing clearly. Therefore you will have to make extremely minor calibrations to hold a zero signified by the marks.
Remarkable benefits of the Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600
All top class marksmen require a top quality scope to make the accurate shots. After using this scope I have found that this scope is developed with the top quality features.
- I recommend it for hunting and sports.
- This scope has the zoom that works spot on.
- It is also convenient to use at tough shooting points.
- I was able to hit the targets on the spot and very easily.
- The scope delivers high quality shooting experience.
- It can be used with different types of top quality rifles.
- One of the benefits of the scope is that it can be used to shoot at extreme speed targets very easily.
- It delivers best performance over the long range.
- It can eliminate parallax for accurate shooting experience.
- The BDC 660 reticle provides shooters specific open circle targeting points.
- It also offers hash signs from hundred to six hundred yards.
After providing the benefits of the scope I will move forward to the pros and cons of this scope:
Pros and Cons of this product
The lines on the turret are not easily aligned with the corresponding lines on the P-223 scope. It really requires concentration to aim at the target using the dots on the scope.
I discovered that the dot marks and sign of hashes on the BDC that show yardage were lesser than I expected.
The lines on the turret are not easily aligned with the corresponding lines on the P-223 scope. It really requires concentration to aim at the target using the dots on the scope. I discovered that the dot marks and sign of hashes on the BDC that show yardage were lesser than I expected.
This scope can fit following types of rifles
- Rock River LAR-15
- Bushmaster xm15 e2s
- Mossberg MVP223
This scope can be used with many other types of compatible rifles.
Tips for using this scope
- The scope comes with a set of rings that can be used to mount the scope on the barrel of the rifle.
- These rings can easily mount the scope on the rifle.
- There are various options available for mounting this gun with fixed handles. You can search for the mounts provided by Nikon.
- The scope can be mounted on the AR 15s with one inch mount rings.
- You can perform the parallax setting over the distance of 100 yards that can remove the parallax for precise shooting.
What customers are saying on Amazon.com?
Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 is a very reliable all-purpose scope that can be used for sports and hunting. It is manufactured to outperform many other scopes in the market. It is water and fog proof allowing it to be used in different types of weather conditions. The scope can be adjusted to hold a zero. The turrets can be accessed directly making it an impressive feature for the scope at this price.
If you don’t like this product, you can read Nikon P-223 3×32 Matte BDC Carbine review here.
Incoming search terms:
- nikon p 223 3x9x40