This scope is one of the most demandable accessories for the gun. It is required for precision shooting and it enables the shooter to prevent the wastage of ammunition while hitting the targets. Therefore a good scope is essential when it comes to shooting. Therefore, one of the high tech scopes: nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate bdc 600 has been introduced in the market for top class shooting experience. You can refer tips for purchasing a hunting scope here.
No products found.
Copious, reliable Eye Relief, can make your brows safe and comfortable. The scope is safe to use despite the most sturdily recoiling cartridges and lightweight rifles. BDC six hundred Reticle is manufactured especially for the course with the specification of .223 Rem and almost five and a half unit NATO ammunition with tip bullet that has a specification of fifty-five-grain polymer.
Accurate, ¼ minute of angle hand-turn strategic-Style, turrets with zero-reset and positive tapped reticle calibration can make you hold a zero quickly. They will also help in maintaining the setting even when there is repeated recoil.
Top features of the nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate bdc 600
Now I will mention the detailed description of the product:
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 rifle scope improves the Nikon’s series of precision scopes for AR rifles.
- The scope is designed with the immense speed sight detection mechanism and top-class long-distance precision for AR series rifles that come equipped with .223 cartridges.
- The P-223’s complete lens system is entirely multi-coated for top quality brightness.
- It provides light transmission of up to 98%.
- The P223 3-9×40 provides the registered Nikon BDC 600 reticle and strategic-styled turrets that have Zero reset feature to streamline field adjustments.
- Its famous and diversified magnification range makes it the perfect scope for a wide range of AR series that can be used for different types of range work and hunting occasions.
- The P-223 like all other types of rifle scopes is streamlined for use with Nikon’s different technologies.
- It can be effectively coupled with Nikon’s Ballistic Technology that allows shooting the target spot on.
- Spot On enables the user to find out all the specific aiming points on the BDC 600 reticle according to the precise ammunition and load.
- The visibility of the scope may appear a bit unclear in the ambient lighting conditions. That is most likely to be the case with indoor light.
- The visibility may also become blurry with artificial lighting.
- The gun comes with the Turret feature that can reset it to zero. It can help in-field adjustments.
- Nikon has incorporated this feature into all the new rifle scopes.
- To use this feature you have to sight-in as you do it every time.
- Then you will have to raise the spring-equipped adjustment knob.
- Afterward, rotate it to the “zero”.
- Then you will be required to reengage.
- Therefore, field calibrations are now very simple. You only need to dial in your successive ranges.
- You are required to calibrate the focus mechanism at the rear of the P-223 to maintain the reticle for appearing clearly. Therefore you will have to make extremely minor calibrations to hold a zero signified by the marks.
Remarkable benefits of the Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600
No products found.
All top-class marksmen require a top-quality scope to make the accurate shots. After using this scope I have found that this scope is developed with the top quality features.
- I recommend it for hunting and sports.
- This scope has the zoom that works spot on.
- It is also convenient to use at tough shooting points.
- I was able to hit the targets on the spot and very easily.
- The scope delivers high-quality shooting experience.
- It can be used with different types of top quality rifles.
- One of the benefits of the scope is that it can be used to shoot at extreme speed targets very easily.
- It delivers the best performance over the long-range.
- It can eliminate parallax for accurate shooting experience.
- The BDC 660 reticle provides shooters specific open circle targeting points.
- It also offers hash signs from hundred to six hundred yards.
This scope can fit the following types of rifles
- Rock River LAR-15
- Bushmaster xm15 e2s
- Mossberg MVP223
This scope can be used with many other types of compatible rifles.
Tips for using this scope
- The scope comes with a set of rings that can be used to mount the scope on the barrel of the rifle.
- These rings can easily mount the scope on the rifle.
- There are various options available for mounting this gun with fixed handles. You can search for the mounts provided by Nikon.
- The scope can be mounted on the AR 15s with one-inch mount rings.
- You can perform the parallax setting over the distance of 100 yards that can remove the parallax for precise shooting.
Things to Consider Before Buying
Although the Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600 is a multi-purpose scope which can be used from long-range hunting to competition shooting, it is designed most particularly for smaller caliber rifles. Specifically, it is mostly designed for 5.56/.233 NATO ammunition types. If you are the type of person who enjoys big game hunting, this may not be the best-suited scope for you.
On the other hand, if you are a target shooter, you may find that the Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600 is a very nice fit to your needs. This is due to the fact that the scope’s unique reticle design allows for very precise grouping on long-range targets, making them easy to attain. However, specifically, if you are looking for a scope which will work great in densely wooded areas such as a forest or jungle, the Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600 may not be the best choice.
Despite the scope being able to facilitate long-range shooting, in narrow spaces the reticle can be difficult to see when the scope’s magnification is zoomed out to 3x or 4x. For some people, this may just be a minor setback. However, for people who require a scope for these purposes, the Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600 may not be suited to your needs.
As long as the optics remain in focus, the average shooter may not be able to discern any major observable differences. With these details in mind, it can be concluded that the Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600 is not a very well suited choice for military or paramilitary uses.
Pros and cons of the Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600
- Magnification Options – There are a number of magnification options (both adjustable and static) which can meet any shooters specific needs.
- Mount Type and Eye Relief – P-mounts work best with the Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600. This is a wonderful eye-relief feature.
- BDC 600 Reticle – The open and non-obstructive reticle has a very open feel to it. However, it still offers the accuracy-improving range hash marks.
- Light Transmission – Maximum light transmission through the Nikon lenses allows for a high-quality shooting experience. This is true even in low-light conditions.
- Zero-Reset Turrets – Elevation and windage can be adjusted very accurately and then returned to their original settings afterward.
- User Friendliness and Usability – It is very easy to use. It is durable, well constructed, and sturdy.
- 100 Yard Parallax – The parallax settings make the shots much more accurate at the most common of shooting ranges.
- No Parallax Adjustment – The 100-yard parallax setting is great for shooting at ranges that are close to 100 yards. However, there isn’t a separate parallax adjustment option available on this scope.
- Reticle Visibility – The reticle is more visible when the magnification level of the scope is set on or above 6x. As this is the case, the lower magnification options can be slightly problematic.
- Not Fit For High Caliber Weapons – This scope is designed for .223 weapons and so it is obviously not the best choice when it comes to larger caliber rifles.
What customers are saying on Amazon.com?
Nikon p-223 3-9×40 mate BDC 600: Conclusion
No products found.
Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 is a very reliable all-purpose scope that can be used for sports and hunting. It is manufactured to outperform many other scopes in the market. It is water and fog proof allowing it to be used in different types of weather conditions. The scope can be adjusted to hold a zero. The turrets can be accessed directly making it an impressive feature for the scope at this price.
If you don’t like this product, you can read Nikon P-223 3×32 Matte BDC Carbine review here.
What are your thoughts and opinions on this product? Have you ever used it before? We would love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below this article!
More from my site
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 01:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API